Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's already february...

Wow!!! It's already February... i can't believe it!!! January seemed to pass by like a breeze for me or i could have just been going with the flow...So January for me ended off quite well, my sister, katherine will be sent to Singapore for a 3wks course for teaching starting 21march-13apr. And guess what, i'm going to singapore on 21-28 march... that's 8 days with my mum. Katherine heard that they will be put up in the Royal Plaza on Scotts... classy and abit expensive hotel... so since katherine will be staying there for free... mum and i will be bunking in... I actually had no plans for going to singapore this year because i wanted to save for my Australia trip in nov/dec. And guess what, my other sister, kathleen has decided to pay for my singapore ticket as my birthday present!!!!!! OMG!!!! I feel happy and guilty at the same time because i did not get her a birthday present so while i'm in Singapore, i plan to get her a 4g ipod shuffle from the singapore website and get it engraved! and i also plan to get myself an itouch as well...

So i will be seeing sunny singapore soon =))


On another note, it's so funny how i have 2000+++ visitors on my blog and yet no followers... hahahah... i guess that's it for now... Bubyez <33

No comments: