Thursday, February 22, 2007

Updates...

Hellew.... Its been a while since i've blogged and a lot has happened. I really thank the people who have listened to me because it was good to get it off my chest. Now that i really know what i'm feeling, i really cannot wait till this semester ends, i really want to break away from the people in the institution.... i feel that i don't fit in and that one of them is not to crazy being in group work with me... I guess i should tell you what happen... it may be a small thing but sometimes it starts from little things like these. One of my lecturer decided that she is giving us a web assignment and that we have to give our group member list by the end of the day. Since the institution group only has limited male counterparts, they were not included in our decision making thing. when we have sorted us girls out, then we would split them boys. So us 5 girls "bahsam" and i was supposed to be in a group with one of the girls and a guy. The thing is i am in another group assignment with this girl. In this other group assignment, we are to produce 3 essays with one of them containing 800-1000 words while the other 2 are 600-800 words. This lecturer also told us that if we were to do the 1000 word essay, our marks would be higher.... honestly, i don't care about marks... just as long as the work is done, i'm fine. Me, being nice and kind, i volunteered to do the 1000 word essay as i feel that english is the first language i have spoken and am at an advantage, not because of the marks, no... i don't care... so the other 2 can do the lesser word essay. so back to my story.... we "bahsem" and i was in the same group as this girl... All so sudden, she then says, "NO!!! i want to work with other people".... hmmm~~~ it makes you think, do they actually want me there or not. So the 4 of them discussed by themselves and then i decided that i might as well pull myself out... i then decided that i should do this web assignment with the girl that i'm doing my programming project with... and also pulling 2 other people that are willing to be with us. Since taht girl was absent, i texted her and she said ok. I thank God that there are people who are willing to work with others. And since she knows her way around these assignments, i don't mind working with her because i can learn more and know more. So yeah... i want this semester to end so badly!!!!

I'm moving on and trying to be positive =) Well tomorrow won't be a happy day for me... JO is leaving for Melbourne!!!!! I have not hung out with her nor did i go to her chinese new year open house.... I'm so SORRY Jo!!!! I'm really wrapped up i a whole load of work.... So for tomorrow, i will be sending her off at the airport, its the least i can do. She did tell me that she will be back in JUNE.... That's even better news as i'll be on a one month holiday by then!!!! For Jo, i will be making my special choco cornflakes for her long flight back... i hope that she will like it =)

i guess this is it for now.... bubyez.... Muahz <33

No comments: