Saturday, July 24, 2010

Oreo Cupcakes and playing b*tchy...

So a lot has happened, so before i go to the delicious oreo cupcakes i made, i had a very bad encounter at work. Ok so, my colleague who i am currently relieving is now on her core leave and is in china for holiday. The thing is she sends monthly statistics to HK every month and it so happens she sent out the mail for june but did not update the figures in it. So HK sent it back to us asking the figures. The thing is everytime she goes on leave, i do update her statistics but she has never showed me or told me about this one. So after really trying to study the excel file and the spreadsheets in it, i manage to figure how to get the figures for half of it and i tried trying to figure out the other half. When i could not figure it out, i smsed her asking her where do i get the figure and that i managed to find half of it and i told her, she can either sms me back or email me on facebook. She then replied insisting that she already sent out the figure and asked me to recheck whether the mail was sent out. I then replied to her and said yes, u did send out the mail but u did not update the figures. And i asked her, where can i find these figures. She then smsed me back asking me to figure it out, and said i should learn because who knows she might leave soon so i have to know all these things. and the she said, if you want my reply, send her some credit because she was running low.

When i read that reply, i was boiling MAD!! i mean seriously, u did not tell me about these figure nor have i ever seen it in my life and u asked me to learn by myself and then have the nerve to ask me for credit?HELL TO THE NO!!! GO TO HELL GIRL!!!! And oh, i'm using a prima so i can't send u no credit nor am i going to waste my money on such crappy replies!!
So in the end i figured it out, and i replied to her and i quote "It's ok i figured it out already. U leave? Seriously? I hope i leave before you do.... hahahaha" And you know, i have been in the department for 1 year and there are things that i am still learning and you know everytime i ask her questions about work which i seriously don't know answers to, she always say to me "U THINK LA".... Seriously... WTF!!!! I usually brush it off but this was the last straw!!! I asked u a question because i really don't know the answers to them because if i knew, i would not ask you and i don't want to do anything until i'm doing the right thing... because i dun want a small mistake to become a huge hoo-ha... I was so pissed. so u know, if she wants bitchy, i'll give her bitch... because she seriously don't know who she's messing with.... I maybe quiet an all but girl it's SO ON!!! U ain't getting any mercy from me anymore!!!

Enough of the angry parts... So on a brighter note, i made Oreo Cupcakes... i googled the recipe and i combined it with one of my vanilla cupcake recipes and it turned out great!!! My sister says it not too sweet and it's just nice =D


cupcakes waiting to be baked.


The oreo with the cream side up goes at the bottom before u fill it in with the batter.

The final product the oreo cupcake!!! I was just curious on how it would taste like so there it is =D

Since i'm typing and all, i might as well give u the recipe to try... you can also substitute the oreo for nutella, just add a small scoop on nutella on top of the batter and using a toothpick, swirl it around... the nutella cupcakes are a hit with everyone... i have made them a lot of times =D u know what i will put a picture as well =)

OREO CUPCAKES
*Makes 12 cupcakes
Ingredients
- 10 tablespoons of softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
-12 oreo biscuits

Method
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius
- Gently twist off one side of the oreo biscuit so that the cream is on one side.
- The side of the oreo biscuit with no cream are to be crushed roughly.
- Cream butter and sugar until light. Add in eggs one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Add in vanilla, stir in flour, salt, baking powder and crushed oreos until combined.
- In a muffin liner, place the other half of the oreo cookie, cream side up.
- Fill in each muffin liner till 3/4 full
- Bake for 25-30mins.


So here is how the nutella ones look like, just substitute the recipe above with nutella and u put the nutella on top of the batter and swirl it around

Nutella cuppies ready for baking


The nutella before it is swirled into the batter


The end product!

These nutella ones are so sinful i tell u!!!! It keeps you wanting for more =D
I guess this is it for today, i have a big day ahead of me tomorrow... am going to KB for a wedding at LLRC and the we are headed to Miri for shopping and some other stuff... so this it for now... Bubyez =D

No comments: