Friday, November 21, 2008

This one's scandalous....rowrrrr.... =P

Hellew all....Plenty have been happening at work and i am very close to jumping out of a window... hahahhaha... that is how stressed i am... it's ok this will pass me... Oh yes, i will be attending a colleagues' wedding tomorrow night. I'll try to get some pictures to post up. hmmm~~~ why did i post up pictures of these two boys? well as you can see they are gay and they are or was the most famous gay couple in Beijing. Why i said was? well i did read somewhere that the just broke up recently or something like that. I actually got an email at work with pictures of these 2 boys and i dunno i somehow got curious...wait it was more like "attracted" and wanted to find out more abt these 2 boys. They are both not so bad looking. I mean there is no denying it as gay people exist all around the world, even here. So yeah, the taller guy is j.law and the smaller one is kirio. Apparently j.law is a young model, i think and kirio is 16. I actually saw quite a number of pictures in my search and these are my favourites. Oh yeah... i'm pro gay ppl =D)) and enjoy the pics


i found this picture a lil' bit scandalous... hahahah =P

I like this photo... its very nice

Ok so i'll update again on sunday abt the wedding... heheheheh... i hope no one is disturbed by the pics =D)) it's just my point of view and what i have seen around here and there in my life.

No comments: