Tuesday, December 4, 2007

hullo~~~

Hullo!!!! It’s been a while since I’ve updated both of my blogs… well I have been busy at work. Let’s just say that work has taken over my life! =) I’m now back because our canteen now has wireless!!!! Yay!!!! It’s now December and it seems as if though the time has really flew by. It was just like yesterday I left school for a job and now we it seems as if though we’re really approaching the next year really fast. Hmm~~~ time really does fly eh. Enough of that, let me update you on wat’s been going on with me. Well, I think 2 Sundays ago, I bumped into Nubli!!!! It’s been a while since I’ve last seen him; I think it was about 2 years ago. The first thing he did was he pinched my cheeks… I was like “woah, dun pinch my cheeks!” it was a good thing for me I did not wear make up. That encounter was brief because my friend took me away. Nubs if ur reading this, dun pinch my cheeks again ok.

Oh I’ve decorated my office for Christmas, let’s just say I wanted them to experience the Christmas that they never had. I’ve even hanged snowflakes from the ceiling. A lot of people like it. I think I’ll take a pic of it soon. Work so far is a bit crazy, my boss has decided to give me a phone on my table… I didn’t have one before this so now I have one to entertain queries from the other staff. My boss was actually contemplating of giving me a cordless phone so I can answer it while I’m in the filling room… that’s like even crazy. But for now they will have to settle for me having the normal phone.

I think this is it for now, I’ll post up what happened during my first week of work. Bubyez =)

No comments: