Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

Hellew all....Happy Chinese New Year... It has been a long weekend for me and i don't want to go back to work tomorrow ~sigh~. Anywhoos, i went out yesterday... Since the electricity in Gadong was back, my sis and i decided to go round2 there. I also had McDonalds, nothing beats a good double cheese burger, but then, nothing beats that ham and beef burger from Burger King!!!! Ohhhh.... i can't wait to go to Singapore in March... still a very long way to go. Today i did some house visiting, went to my cousin's house. i got a couple of oranges. Actually, i can't wait for the CNY celebration at work, i hope they do have one!!! i want the lion to "clean" my table... =D)) i guess that is it from me today... nothing much seems to be happening. bubyez <33

No comments: