Hey all... So it's 2011 already. I have already laid out some of the things that i wanted to do. I just hope 2011 will be a better year for me. Just an update, for these past few weeks i have been eating a lot and i learned something during the christmas weekend; i am actually the sister that some of the relatives know/met/heard of/seen/remember. One of my distant cousin said to my sister, in front of me "Oh, she's the one we don't usually see right?"... hahahaha To be honest, i don't feel insulted or offended. I quite like it that a lot of my relatives can't/don't recognize me. Not that i'm trying to be snobby here or something but i feel that at least i won't be so watched like my other sister.So i guess it's a good thing.
So for 2011, i think these are the things i want to do/achieve =D
1. Try flying via Air Asia once. <-- Am doing this when i'm going to KL next year.
2. Try to spend my birthday overseas. <--Am only doing this the week after as my line manager will be on leave =/
3. Buy that $600+++ oven
4. Lauch the online baking biz <-- considering this still because somehow i feel that next year might not be right.
5. Buy an ipod touch
6. Wash my car more often or send it to the car wash more often.
7. make plans and save up for 2012 UK trip <-- Scratch UK, will make it Melbourne... Am planning to go during an Australia open =D
8. Look for outside opportunities
9. Spend on diamonds on myself
10. Experience a ZoukOut!
11. Learn how to swim since i now have sufficient swimwear.
I think that is it for now... i'll probably come out with some more things along the way =D So i guess this is it... Let's hope 2011 will be one of the best years of our lives! Cheers! Muahz <3