Saturday, April 7, 2007

UPDATES!!!

Hellew.... Well Loads have happened ever since my birthday... and things did turn around for me... for the good =)... that group assignment that we had... it went horribly wrong for them bcoz it was all wrong and one of the girls decided to redo the whole thing. It actually gave me the opportunity to do work with them. It was all good.

Moving to lighter things... I watched Jangan Pandang Belakang last night. It was a cool movie... actually, it was GOOD!!! it got me screaming like crazy in the cinema. I think i managed to scare the guy who was sitting beside me as well... anyways he kept on looking at me and i was covering my ears and my face with both my jacket and hands... you tell me who would not be scared. At the moment i'm on 2 weeks holidays, so i'm enjoying myself and i'm going to work... its been a while since i've been at work... i really miss it. it is fun... at least i'm earning something during the holidays =)... that hard drive and that printer will be mine soon... hehehe

i think that's about it for tonight... will try to post up pics soon =)

No comments: