Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It's 2013!

Hi everyone! I did not realize that it has been a little over 1 year since I've updated my blog. And yes, I have definitely been very busy with life. I have gone through a lot of ups and downs in life but I am ultimately grateful for everyone who has always been there for me. I've met a whole new lot of people now, but of course that does not mean that I have forgotten my old friends. I still keep them in mind wherever I go :) I guess i have matured over the whole year in a different environment. I will try my very best to update this blog now, at least once a week... hahahahaha... but seriously, i do have a lot of time on my hands now.

So if you don't have me on Instagram, here is some facts just to keep everyone up to speed with what I am up to and this is everything i can think of about me now. I love bags, handbags in particular. I still love to eat so I am as curvy as ever (lol). I no longer work in the Bank and am currently in an IT consulting company. I've changed posts in my current workplace 3 times for my already 1 yr duration here; from a Call Agent to a HR Personnel and now to a Helpdesk Analyst. I don't really like the HR field although a lot of the people I work with says I'm cut out for it. I still have not have made time to read books, which i know i should. I also love to bake when I have the time! I used to take orders for it but I've stopped now because I'm not as youthful as I used to be XP. I am still a pirate hehehehe. I love to travel and i can't wait to go on holiday. I'm now finding a bit of joy using Apple products, although I still have a lot to learn about them. I am back in my church choir, singing with the wonderful evergreen aunties and uncles. I now like coffee, it gives me that kick start every morning. I absolutely LOVE peanut butter, particularly Peter Pan branded ones. I'm crazy about korean dramas and variety shows now, particularly 2days and 1night. I like collecting Starbucks tumblers and cold cups. I am kinda into scrap booking now, but i can't seem to get any ideas or inspiration easily. I've had my car for 5 years now and i still love it. I don't cam-whore as much as I use to. Some nights I can become a travel agency, since people always ask me to purchase air tickets on their behalf. When I am stressed, chocolate is my #1 answer. I still love watching cartoons, even in the cinema. I love the colour pink.

I think that it is it for now. And here is a 5 month old picture of me, my hair is just longer now. LOL. =D


No comments: